Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 25 May 2019

25/May/19 I will just guard the door so no ones comes in without me knowing


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Earlier in the week Tonya had made a boiled dinner.  Which meant there was a ham.  Which also means there is a ham bone.

I get to sniff the bone, but I don't get to have the bone.

I don't do so well with pork.

For some reason, the rich fat that is on ham and on the bone, goes right through me.

So the Big Guy removes as much of the meat as possible and then throws the bone out in the back yard.

But I can be patient.

The next day, when Tonya wants to put the laundry outside, she clips me on my lead and I run to where the bone should be.

But it's... GONE...

The Big Guy was reviewing the outdoor camera and he has seen cats and even a raccoon in our back yard.

So I bet that bastard raccoon came into the yard, sniffed out the bone and brought it to his lair.

So, Mr raccoon, Mister stealer of bones, I hope the ham bone has given you and your family, the shits.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the day at the dog park



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment