Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 4 May 2019

4/May/19 May the 4th be with you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see today's Blog Title?  Have a look at it again.  It's mostly Star Wars fans that gets it.  They just lay in wait for this day each year.  Then they pound this little saying on you.  Then they giggle inside like a small child.

The Big Guy like Star Wars, but prefers Star Trek.  Then again, he also grew up with Star Trek.

In the mornings, I've got a routine with the Big Guy.  Of course, I greet him at the bottom of the stairs each morning.

He will pat me and then mumble about going "outside".  He makes if very clear, that it where I am going.  He will also point with his hands.  I don't look where he is pointing, I only look at his hands.

I will go outside for a bit.  Then I NEED to be inside again.  The Big Guy may have done something and I need to see what it is.

When I come in, I head straight for my water and food bowl.

OK, no changes there.

Now, I head for the kitchen counter.  I'm tall enough, that with my neck straight, I can see across the counter.  Is there anything that needs to be sniffed?  OK, with that done, I head back over to the Big Guy and see what he is up to.

Mostly he goes on his computer to write his daily email to his mum.

I will try to get him to pay attention to me.

He gives me the obligatory pat and then turns his back on me.

Look, I like him and Tonya.  But if your going to ignore me, I will just go lay down.  Which I do.

Then I wait for Tonya to get up.  She yells at me to get down.  Yelling is exciting.  She yells a lot in the morning.  It's a game that I like to play with her and she plays it a lot.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment