Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 20 May 2019

20/May/19 were you really trying to sneak up on me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Were in for some rain for the next few days.

Of course the Big Guy is smiling about that as he doesn't have to shovel the rain.  If he did, wow, that would be a lot of rain.

The Big Guy is making some boiled eggs for Tonya for breakfast.  That means I will be able to bug and bug until she gives me some.  I'm allowed to have eggs.  Just as long as she doesn't put onions in it.

Yesterday, I went upstairs and had a look around.

The Big Guy still hasn't put the door casings back in place.  He had to take them off in order to get the dryer out of the cubby hole where it was at, on top of the washer.

Well that job is done.  He needs to get this done.

Also, he needs to make a small door and also needs to put the shelves back in place.

Chop chop.

Lets get on this.

Your kinda slacking there.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment