Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 May 2019

23/May/19 did you want to get past me, well, go around


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

There is a lot of action going on upstairs.  I can hear stuff being moved around.  I can hear stuff being sawed.  Hammered.  Drilled.

But I'm not allowed to go upstairs to investigate.

They have said that I will be "in the way".

I will show them what being "in the way" means.  Try to get to the living room while I'm laying "in the way".

Yesterday, in the morning, it was rather miserable outside.  The day did progress and it did turn out to be sunny outside.  But the wind and the cold air kept Tonya and the Big Guy inside.

They were talking about the weather with few people and they had said that Summer was late arriving last year.

I could always go back in my blog and see what I said, this time, last year and the year before that.

As a child, the Big Guy used to go away, every weekend.  Then during the Summer months, he would spend it at the cottage.  Then come home for September and they would go away again, ever weekend, during fall.  In the Winter, they never went to the cottage.

But, going to the cottage, meant that they had to mow the grass.  They would also go fishing and stuff.

The cottage was tuned into a house.  Eventually the house was sold.

If we had a cottage, I have to wonder...  would I be allowed to just run around without being tied on?

I would have to make sure not to get lost.  Lost would mean, going to live with another family and I'm sure they would tie me on.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets brushed


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment