Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 May 2019

26/May/19 waiting for the camera flash


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday Tonya did something that she wasn't supposed to do.

She gave me some of her pizza.

Oh, but it was so good.

Why was it something that she wasn't supposed to do...  well...  I got sick from it.  I threw up several times after Tonya and the Big Guy went to work.

The Big Guy only gives me stuff that is on "his approved" list of items that he will give me.

Tonya's list is so much bigger.  When she tries to eat something, I will just stare at her.  I will also start drooling.  I will lay my face on her lap or even on her chest.

She feels compelled to give in to me.

I've tried that with the Big Guy.

It doesn't work.

I've tried sad eyes.
I've tried drooling.
I've tried to vocalize.

He is a rock.  It doesn't bother him at all.  So I've given up on him.  Stupid human.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment