Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 28 May 2019

28/May/19 will someone play ball with me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya and the Big Guy often wonder what I bark at when I'm outside.  Well I will show you...


This little guy has been visiting just about every night.  Do you see him at the bottom of the picture?  He has a ringed tail.  He's a raccoon.

He doesn't mind the fact that I bark at him.  Nope, he just goes about his business, trying to find stuff to eat.

So my non-furry memere is coming for a visit.  She is also going to bring someone that I have never met before.  Her name is Caitlan.  She is apparently my cousin.

The Big Guy is going to be making an orange creamsicle cheesecake for my non-furry memere.  I wonder who I have to beg from to get some of that?

I seen my old girlfriend last night.  Her name is Bailey.  She was out for a walk.  But I was in the back yard.  It didn't matter how much I barked, she didn't come for a visit.  

Damn

I heard that the Big Guy is thinking about mowing the lawn today.  It's got that long, that he can do this for the first time this year.

Soon enough you will be hearing a lot more lawn mowers.

There is also a bunch of leaves and debris that is beside the driveway, that is all long the fence line.  Well that has to be pulled back and cleaned up.  Another fun job for the Big Guy.

He apparently does think much of that job.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment