Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 10 May 2019

10/May/19 I will huff and I will puff or I can break your door down


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I came in and I went to my food dish.

No surprises.

Just kibble.

I looked in the other dish.

Again, no surprises...  

Just water.

My food dish has been boring lately.

Although the other day, just to mix it up a bit.  I grabbed a HUGE mouth full of kibble and then started choking on it.

It went into the living room and coughed the kibble up, all over the floor.

Believe me, with the size of mouth that I have, there was a LOT of kibble.

Of course Tonya screamed.

The Big Guy just looked at me.

So I started eating the kibble off the living room floor.

That's how I roll.  

(Mic drop)

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his Big Red Ball


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment