Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 30 May 2019

30/May/19 you can't leave the house without me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I just watched my non-furry Memere and Caitlan leave the house.

Yesterday they went for a long drive to show Caitlan where her ancestors are from.

At each destination, the Big Guy would turn to her and say; "Get out".  But he wanted her to go look at stuff where they are arrived.  

But not being from around here, she didn't understand the places where they were at.

Perhaps next time, they will drive The Cabot Trail.  

My non-furry Uncle Terry dropped by for a visit.  I'm always happy to see him.

Another place that I've never been.

Last night, they had A&K LIck-A-Chick for supper.

Was I allowed to have any?  

No.

But Tonya did sneak me a few fries with gravy on them.

Oh my, they were so delicious.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the spa


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment