Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 29 May 2019

29/May/19 who is that creeping around upstairs


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

My non-furry Memere has arrived.  She brought along a new person for me to meet.  Her name is Caitlan.  I guess she is my non-furry cousin.

Yesterday she decided she would sit on the deck.  Not in a chair, but on the deck boards.  Guess who is at MY height now...

She was sort of surprised when I'm now face to face with her.

Later on, Floyd and Mylynne came for a visit.  Colby arrived a few minutes later.

Mylynne is pregnant with a little girl.

My non-furry Memere had made all kinds of crochet stuff.  Blankets, booties, jackets, hats, head bands.  They must have opened about 30 items in all.  It was a lot.  Floyd and Mylnne were opening presents for a long time.  There is a facebook video that Tonya posted.

My non-furry Memere got her orange creamsycle cheesecake.  She said that she loved it.

The Big Guy plans to make Chinese food for supper today.  Which is fine.  I don't get to have ANY of it.  Damn.  That just isn't fair.

But, yesterday, the Big Guy was drinking a bit.

Tonya had made some home made hamburgers.  Well, the Big Guy was supposed to go outside and make some hot dogs.  Of course I followed him outside.

He must have been having a weak moment.  There would have been 16 hot dogs in the package, but he only put 15 of them on the BBQ.  He had a couple bites of the raw hot dog and gave me the rest of it.  WOW!

Then, as the other hot dogs are cooking, the Big Guy grabbed another one, ate about 1/2 of it and gave me the other half.  

I should make sure that the Big Guy drinks MORE.  He will have these weak moments and give up some of his food to me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment