Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 3 May 2019

3/May/19 I got a new toy and it's mine


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy went to get me some new food yesterday and he got me a new "dino" bone and a new stuffed toy.

Turns out they have been giving me the toy like it's a chew toy that I'm NOT supposed to have access to all the time.

The Big Guy took the time to write to the company about their toy and how much I liked it.  Turns out, it's for me to play with under supervision and it's supposed to be when I play tug or fetch.  Not for me to just rip apart.

As you can see from the picture, I've already had chewed up part of the ear.

Last time the got me one of these toys, I chewed the ears off in about 20 minutes.  Then the toy looked more like a mouse.

The Big Guy was sure that he had taken a picture of me with the other chew toy.  I guess he didn't as he can't find it.

The Big Guy made some coffee and he hasn't poured himself a cup of coffee just yet.  I'm not sure what he's waiting for.  It's not going to pour itself.

I never had coffee.  Not sure that it would be good for me.  I hear that it makes people start their day.  Me, I only need a scratch behind the ear and I'm good to go.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment