Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 24 March 2019

24/Mar/19 the food dish, it isn't going to fill itself


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy slept in today.  That's not like him at all.  Normally he is up well before me.  Not today, today, I met him by the stairs as I wanted to go outside for a bit.

So...  big news...  the Big Guy was able to take me for a walk yesterday.  It was the first time in about 3 weeks or more.  His foot is finally feeling a lot better.

Normally when I come inside, I go right to the counter and raise my nose and sniff.  I sniff hard too.

But sometimes, I can SEE stuff up on the counter.

The other day, they had wings and they left the bones up on the counter.

That friggin camera in the kitchen caught me.


I can't get away with anything now.

Of course, because of my size, I'm not what you would consider "stealthy".  They had left some of the cutlery in the way.  

It was like ringing Big Ben in London.  Or like that guy in Das Boot, when he yells down from the Conning Tower:  ALARM!

Both Tonya and the Big Guy came into the kitchen.  By then, I had scampered out to the dining room.  When I went back later, I could smell the bones, but couldn't see them.  Here they had put them in a bowl, and left it in the sink.  No way I can reach into the sink and get those bones.

If you recall, last year, the Big Guy had a shit fit about some missing hot dogs.  Did you want to see that post again?  See this link: https://mitchcormier.blogspot.com/2017/08/emergency-hot-dogs-are-missing.html

So, we will see how far we can go for a walk today.  I'm hoping a little father than yesterday.  We will see.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is sleeping



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment