Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 11 March 2019

11/Mar/19 it's play time with my two uncles


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday was the Big Guy's Birthday.  He said that he got a lot of birthday wishes on Facebook.  That makes him really happy when he sees all those people taking time out of their day to do that for him.

Yesterday Tonya made a fish chowder.  I didn't get to have any.  Do you know why?  Yep...  there was onions in it.  But I did manage to sneak a few pieces of the biscuits that Tonya made.

The Big Guy hurt his foot last week.  So it's been pretty lax on the walks.  Hurt foot = no walk.  

I hope his foot can get better soon.  I would love to go for walks again.  Tonya gets to walk me.  But there has been times, when I am just too much for her to walk.  I've seen other dogs and forget that she is attached to me via the leash.  I run and she just drops the leash.  Then she catches up to me.  She is always worried that I will forget about the cars that are out there.

This Big Guy had to look at the weather forecast again today.  He had to make sure that it wasn't a lie.  All this week, the temperature is going to be above freezing.

It's not Summer just yet.  But this week, we could actually see double digits, if you know what side of the house to sit on.  That's when Tonya and the Big Guy will get a pitcher of drinks and sit on the driveway side of the house.  That's the sunny side.  It gets really hot on that side of the house.

But then the Big Guy has to share the outside world with the mosquitoes.

Bitch bitch bitch

That guy is never happy.

Too cold in the Winter.  Mosquitoes in the Summer.

Your Blast from the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry



Bye bye fur now

1 comment: