Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 March 2019

19/Mar/19 your blanket, does smell enough like me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm looking out the window and I see that there is someone walking around outside.  That is unusual given the time of day.

Not everyone is up before the sun is up.

Not everyone is like the Big Guy who just can't seem to be able to sleep in.

Although he says that he is up due to him having to take his pee pills and that he wants to get that "out of the way" before he starts his day.  Which is true, he does find it a bit annoying that he's got to go pee every 20 minutes for the start of the day.  But it does settle down after a bit and he just goes pee like everyone else out there.

When I am home, by myself, I have to hold my pee for 8 hours or more.  That is a long time.  I do it though.  Happily.

I know that peeing for me, is something that I'm supposed to do outside.

But pooping.  Well, I sometimes have accidents.

You can't always blame me though.  If I eat something that doesn't agree with me, it makes me have loose poop and it has to come out.  I'm not proud of this.  But Tonya and the Big Guy clean up the mess and don't say anything about it.  But I know they are disappointed about it.

So I do my very best to hold my poop when they are gone.  Where ever they go.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment