Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 7 March 2019

7/Mar/19 It's my fur that makes me look fat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm getting this real complex lately.  The Big Guy says that my breath stinks.  It didn't in the past.  I've got to wonder, is it the treats that I get that is making my breath stink?

I'm eating the same kibble.  So unless they changed their recipe.  But I can't see them doing that.  We will see once I get a new bag of kibble, if that's the problem.

Yesterday the Big Guy needed to put some salt on the steps.  Well that worked well enough.  Then he had to open another bag of salt that was purchased last year.  Well there was a HUGE chunk of salt that was stuck together.  Honestly, the Big Guy should have taken a picture.  

So he took that chunk of salt and threw it at the bottom of the steps.  Of course it kinda blew apart.  He had to go to the bottom of the stairs and continue to crush the larger chunks.

It melted a lot of the ice, but it didn't melt ALL the ice.  Only the ice where the chunks were sitting.  

Dumb salt.

But were supposed to get some rain on Monday.  So that will likely melt the salt and the salty water will run under the other ice that is there and will be able to be lifted up and pushed aside.

It was snowing a wee bit yesterday.  Just enough to make the top of the snow, all white and glistening in the light.

Fresh fallen snow is just so nice to look at.  Even the Big Guy agrees with this.  Just that too much snow, well, that has to be shoveled and/or snow blow, or plowed.  That is just inconvenient to everyone.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets a new toy



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment