Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 12 March 2019

12/Mar/19 for this to work, your going to have to open the door WIDER


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Today, the Big Guy is going to be discovering his Cajun heritage.  Although the Cajun's were originally Acadian's that got kicked out of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, way back in 1755.  The Cajun's were the ones that never made it back and decided to stay in the Southern United States.

Anyways, he's going to be making Jambalaya.

Can you guess what some of the items that are in it that will make it impossible for me to have?

Well there is the pork sausage.  The other, onions.  Always with the onions.  People may think that the Big Guy is a great cook, but I don't.  I can't have anything that he makes.

Oh sure, he can make dog biscuits.  But when is the last time he made them?  YEARS AGO!  That when.  Years ago.  I can say that as dogs have a 7 years in a human year.  Last time he made it, he also had a peanut butter and coconut oil glaze for my biscuits.

Like, why can't he make more?

He is off work today.  Perhaps if I bug the crap out of him, he will make me some biscuits.

Oh, but then there is the other side of the equation.  He has to GIVE them to me after they are made.

It's no wonder dogs bite people.  They have all the power over us.  NOT FAIR!

There was a lot of rain yesterday.  There is still a lot of snow banks out there.  Spring is only 8 days away.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the spa



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment