Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 26 March 2019

26/Mar/19 there was once upon a time, this handsome doggie...


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's been three days in a row now, that I've been gone for a walk.

There is a pair of doggies that lives around the corner from where I live.  That's our new family Doctor that lives there.  Anyways, he has these two poodles.  They always bark at me.

They have been missing for the longest time.  But I'm happy to say, they are both back again.  I've only seen them out being walked a few times.  Mostly, they just run around the yard and bark at every dog that goes past.

There was another BMD that lived in the same block as me, but only at the other end of the block.  He's been gone for a long time.  Apparently they moved to Sydney Mines.  I don't know where, as I've never seen him again.  His name was also "Max".  But he was smaller than me

Then there is Bailey.  She was a half breed.  I haven't seen her in a long time.  She lived with this other dog.  He wasn't friendly at all.  I was supposed to make babies with Bailey, but that didn't work out.  The owner didn't stay in touch and I got neutered.

Yesterday, the Big Guy had his very first, peanut butter and banana sandwich.  He said that it was alright.  But honestly, nothing to get all that excited about.

Something else that the Big Guy has never had, peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Again, not that he doesn't want to, but just something that just hasn't happened.  He rarely ever has jelly on his toast, so it's not like they got jelly in the fridge, or the cupboards for him to have one of those sandwiches.

He said that this really isn't on his "bucket list" of items to have.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to rescue his bucket from the pool



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment