Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 16 March 2019

16/Mar/19 my world is upside down


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It started raining around 6 last night and it hasn't stopped.  

Of course I'm not allowed to pee or poop inside the house.

Which means I've got to go OUTSIDE in the rain to do my business.

When I come in, there is all kinds of excitement.

First off, the door opens to the warm and dry INSIDE.

So I run to the door.

Once inside, I want to get the rain off me.

So I shake.

Now, for those of you that have seen me, it is like taking a bed comforter and and wringing it out.

Water flies EVERYWHERE.

Including onto the person that just opened the door for me.

Cripes, your the one that put me outside and now your bringing me inside.  Did you think I would just stand there and let the water drip off me?

Humans.  Can't live with them, can't live without them.  What can you do...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog learns how to swim



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment