Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 5 March 2019

5/Mar/19 wait, I didn't fix my hair for the picture


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We got some snow yesterday.  Of course there doesn't seem to be any data on how much snow actually fell.  

But the Big Guy was out in full force, out snow blowing the yard.

BUT again, a HUGE shout out to the next door neighbor who dug everyone out with his big tractor.  When Tonya and the Big Guy got home, the driveway entrance was all done.  He even took the time to go from the front steps, right out to the street.  WOW!  Amazing job!


We are expecting a little bit more snow tomorrow.  Only 5 cm.  Not a huge amount, but just enough to piss everyone off.  They will need to go outside and shovel again.  Only not for a long time, just enough time to get them out again.

The Big Guy has to wonder, how many people are NOT going to be cleaning off the snow off the roof of their car.  He sees that often enough.  Not him though.  He normally takes the extra few minutes to clean off the top of the roof of his car.

Yesterday, the Big Guy noticed that there was some HUGE paw prints in the snow in his yard, after he got home.  I looked at the videos that his camera took.  It would have been this Newfoundland dog that lives down the street from us.


He is lucky that I didn't see him when he was in my yard.  I would have barked at him.  A lot!

So, what was the snow like in your area?  I know that I've got readers that may not have got any snow.  The Big Guy would definitely like to live where your at.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment