Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 March 2019

20/Mar/19 it's the first day of Spring


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This past week, Tonya wasn't feeling that well.  She had the flu.  The Big Guy was pretty certain that he was able to dodge it.

Guess what...  He isn't immune to the flu.

Oh, but it gets worst.

It just isn't the flu that he's got.

It's...

A MAN COLD

(Insert dramatic music here)


Tonya is going to be suffering twice as much now.  Not only is she recovering from her own cold, but now she is going to have to deal with the lamenting and wailing from the Big Guy.

So on another topic.

Monday, the Big Guy had made himself a sandwich for breakfast.  Well, actually two sandwiches.  He made it on his home made bread.  As he was moving though the house and went to sit down to watch the news, one half of the sandwich feel off the plate on to the floor.

The Big Guy didn't get upset.  He looked at me and told me, I could have that half of the sandwich.

I wasn't certain at first.

Slowly, I went to investigate.

He still wasn't yelling for me not to touch the sandwich.  As a matter of fact, he was encouraging me to eat the sandwich that fell on the floor.

I still hesitated.


I wasn't sure what to do.

I continued to approach the fallen sandwich.  I sniffed.  I licked.  Then I gobbled it up and ran back to the couch, in case the Big Guy changed his mind.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck



Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. YOu can listen to orders and I know it ... Good boy
    Take care of daddy now ...

    ReplyDelete