Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 15 March 2019

15/Mar/19 there is a sandwich missing from the side table


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Look at the picture.  Can you see the bone that is just near the edge of the Love Seat.

Later on, I will try to grab the bone, but one of my huge paws is going to hit the bone first.  Like a hockey puck, and it will move out of reach.

I will lay down on the ground and I will stare at the bone.

Of course I can't get it.

I will bark at it.

I will whine.

I will cry.

That is the ONLY bone I want.

It doesn't matter that there is about 4 more bones, just like it, that are all within reach.

I only want THAT bone.

It is a special bone.

It is MY bone.

I NEED that bone.

Bone, don't fore sake me.

I will make sure that Tonya gets you for me.  Then I will chew on you for about 30 seconds and put you aside.

Thug life.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog shaking the water off



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment