Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 9 March 2019

9/Mar/19 say hello to my little friend


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is my 3rd little piggy that Tonya has bought me.  I've had two chickens.  I've eaten the heads off of both.  But one lasted just over a year.

Normally with the little piggy, I get bored and I chew the little feet off first.  Then I remove the snout and the face.  By then, Tonya has noticed what I've done and it gets thrown into the trash.

This upsets the Big Guy cause they have wasted money on a toy and now it's destroyed.

They just need to get me stronger toys.  Like that plush rabbit they got me.  That lasted about 2 weeks before I annihilated it.  It was strong too.  Apparently rated 8 out of 10 for indestructibility.

They should use me as a product tester.  I would show them what a determined chewer I am.

So...

This morning...

The Big Guy has made some bacon.  Oh how I love bacon.  But, bacon doesn't love me.  It tends to go right though me and makes an ungodly mess coming out the other end.  I get all cramped up and then...  

Well, lets just say, I've got fur all over my body.  I've also got a VERY bushy tail.  I've tried to lift it when I'm doing the diarrhea dance.  But it comes out with such force.

Now, both Tonya and the Big Guy makes sure I don't get any bacon.  Ever.  Likely for life.

So I only get "simulated" bacon flavor stuff now.

How can something that tastes so good, be so absolutely bad for me?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the most annoying sound in the world



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment