Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 13 March 2019

13/Mar/18 could you throw another log on the fire


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, so right now, I'm in the Big Guy's "spot" on the couch.  I know, that in about 20 minutes, he is going to be coming out in the living room and I'm going to be asked to MOVE.  Well, not so much asked, as told.  The Big Guy will sit down in the spot that I've been keeping warm all night long.

Does he appreciate it?  He says something about his spot being warm.  But I would think if he appreciated it, he wouldn't ask me to move.

I guess I will have to though as he was good enough to make my biscuits for me.  Plus he added a peanut butter glaze.


So I guess he's forgiven to ask me to move.

Although it may only show a few biscuits in this picture, there is three layers and the heavy glazed ones are at the bottom

The recipe he's got calls for whole wheat flour, but yesterday, he couldn't find any in the cupboard, so he used white flour.  I'm no expert, but I would say, these are just as good.

Yes, the Big Guy did end up making his Jambalaya yesterday.  Tonya said that it was really good too.  Sadly, I didn't get any of it.  I guess if it was made without the onions and sausages and the hot spices, I could have had some.  But then it wouldn't be Jambalaya, would it?

I over heard him saying, he wants to make this Shrimp Gumbo next.  Yes, it's got onions in it.  Shit.  That's got onions and pork sausages in it.  More spices.  I can't win.  I can't see the Big Guy cooking a bunch of shrimp just for me.

Then again, if you ask me, I'd rather just have a steak.

Not that I've had a lot of steak, but normally when they do give me a steak, it's all cut up into smaller pieces.  Can't they just give it to me as a larger steak and I could chew on it?

Also, does it really have to be cooked?  Yes, I suppose they could do that, but then again, they also risk that the steak may have some "heebee jeebees" on it and then I get the runs.  

So I suppose, I will let them cook my steak for me.  hint hint

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a steak for his 2nd birthday



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment