Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 3 March 2019

3/Mar/19 were going to talk about this flash photography


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

OK, so as you can see, each and every day, the Big Guy will walk around the house, mostly in the dark, trying to find me and then will take a picture.  

This picture is also taken with a flash.

So...  POOF...  I'm blinded...

Thanks.  Just thanks.  I needed that.

You, know, your sleeping and this idiot comes around and finds you.  I can hear him sneaking around.  The floors are made of hardwood and some places they creak.  I mostly lay, in what the Big Guy calls, "THE WAY" and normally, I'm in it.  

In the way...  get it?

Geesh, what a tough audience.

Hello?  Is this thing on?

So the weather forecast has changed.  Earlier this week, it was supposed to snow, up to 20 cm.  Now it's down to 10 to 15 cm.  Then, of course, there is the Big Guy.  If it were rain, he would be doing the dance of joy.


But, it's snow.

So no dancing for him.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment