Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 18 March 2019

18/Mar/19 happy post St Paddy's day


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So with St Patrick's day falling on a Sunday, I have to wonder, how many people were out partying yesterday?

My non-furry Uncle Terry came for a visit.  He was looking to "borrow" one of the Big Guy's hats.  There is this one that he got when he was in Dublin Ireland.  Tonya said that he wasn't allowed to borrow that one.  But she did have another one that he could borrow as it wasn't as significant.

Myself and the Big Guy, we went to the dog park yesterday.  Man oh man, it was muddy.


I was quite muddy.  At least my paws and my fur on my belly was muddy.


Of course this transferred to the interior of the car.

The Big Guy is not too impressed when he opens the back doors on the car.

Afterwards, we went to the Four Paw Pet Spa that is over in Sydney.  We had to wait for another dog to get done before it was our turn.  We had to wait and wait and wait.

When it was our turn, the Big Guy took off his outer jacket, then his hoodie and then he got me into the tub.  I went right in as I know the routine.

Afterwards, we came home and I laid around as I waited for my fur to dry.

The Humans at my house had some ribs yesterday.  Although, not Tonya.  She wasn't feeling that well.  She was sick all weekend.

I hope she gets better soon!

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - It was supposed to be "Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a bath at the spa", but the video wasn't ready.  Perhaps tomorrow...

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the day at the dog park



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment