Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 22 March 2019

22/Mar/19 I live in the land of confusion


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was being ignored yesterday.  

I don't like being ignored.

Yes, I know the Big Guy is not feeling well.

But that's no reason to ignore me.

He decided to slouch down in the chair that Tonya normally sits in, and he slumped over, having another one of his "naps".

Well, I was bored.

He was napping.

The TV was on a channel that didn't have my attention.

Oh, a blanket.

It has stuffing, just like all the toys that Tonya and the Big Guy buys me.

Lets have some fun.

Yes, I did this.


Yes, the Big Guy was upset.  Not at me, but himself for not folding the blanket and putting it away.

The blanket isn't ruined, only some of the stuffing has been removed.

He isn't all that pleased with me though.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys the paper bag



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment