Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 8 March 2019

8/Mar/19 here's looking at you kid


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Right now, I'm laying on the couch, where the Big Guy normally will sit and watch TV.  

Now, I know, when he comes in, later this morning, I better move.  He hasn't ever sat on me...  But I don't want today to be the first day that he "accidentally", sits on me.

Yup, I think that would be bad.

It would likely frighten him quite a bit.

Then again, he's got pretty good night vision, so I really can't see that happening.  

But...  as far as night vision goes, I got him beat by a country mile.

I wonder where that saying came from.  Are "country miles" longer than "city miles"?

OK, so I had to look it up to see what it meant.

If you were to walk a mile in a city, there is a lot for you to see.  Interesting things.  Shops, people, landmarks, etc.  Where as, if you lived in the Prairies.  What do you see?

Pretty much nothing.


Wouldn't it be boring walking a mile a long this highway?  Not much to see at all.  Just flat and it goes on and on as far as you can see.

When Tonya moved to Winnipeg, she didn't like it much.  She said that the sky was too big.

Then, when she moved back to Halifax, she found that the area had too many hills and she couldn't see far enough.

Fun times.

Your Blast From the Past


Your daily video (Click on the picture to see the video)

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment