Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 17 March 2019

17/Mar/19 what do you want, I'm trying to be in the way over here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, Tonya wasn't not feeling all that well.  She went to bed several times though the day and just stayed there.  Even now, she is still in bed.

So if there is 24 hours in a day, she would have been in bed for about 18 hours.  

Which doesn't make the Big Guy feel all that bad.  He got to play his XBox for about 8 hours yesterday.  The few hours that they had together, Tonya spent covered up on the couch.

She had asked the Big Guy to go get her some Ginger Ale.  Not the Schwepps kind.  That Ginger Ale is a lot stronger.  The Big Guy doesn't mind it so much.  Tonya wanted the Canada Dry one, as it's easier on her stomach.

It is likely some sort of flu that Tonya has.  We will see if she is feeling better today.

The Big Guy has ribs on.  Another meal that I don't get to participate in.

The Big Guy is going to be making some cole slaw.  Likely something else that I will not get to enjoy.

Then he will make some scrambled eggs of something like that for Tonya.  Hoping that she will feel better.  Now... that is something that I can have.  Well...  sort of...  I'm sure I'm not supposed to have it, but I beg enough and Tonya always gives me some.

But she always puts ketchup on her eggs.  That is something that I really shouldn't have.  There is way too much sugar and onions in ketchup.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog without anyone to play with at the dog park



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment