Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 27 March 2019

27/Mar/19 can I encourage you to take the picture when I'm awake


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

There really isn't a lot going on in my life right now.  It's that in between time.  It's not Winter any longer, but it sure isn't Spring yet either.

It's way too muddy to go to the doggie park, as it's way too muddy.  Then again, I could go, but then I also get to go to the pet spa to get washed up.

The middle of the car is a complete disaster.  There is mud and fur all over the middle of the car.  That will take several hours to clean up.

Then there is the drool that goes down the side of the car.  This happens when Tonya opens the window for me.

I'm not sure what damage the drool is doing to the paint of the car, but Tonya really doesn't care.

I want the window open and I will bug and bug and bug until she opens the window.

I always seem to get what I want with her.

The Big Guy was taking notice that there is this tree that is next to his garage, that he thought he "fixed" last year.  Well, it's growing again.  He says that he will need some epsom salt and his drill.  He will drill more than several holes in the top of the tree stump and then pour a lot of salt onto the stump to help rot the stump and prevent it from growing.  This is a very determined tree.

Then, he says that he has two more trees that have to be dealt with.  They should be the last two trees that he will deal with.  Every other tree, can be managed.  So far.  All the other stuff, well, they are just hedges.  They can be trimmed.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is home after being neutered



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment