Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 23 March 2019

23/Mar/19 if only there was a roaring fire to lay next to


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy was telling me that his foot is feeling a lot better.  That means he may take me for a walk later today.

Although, it certainly did rain a lot.  So there will be a lot of puddles to walk though.  I don't mind too much.  Just as long as the puddle isn't too deep.

Did you ever taste the water in a puddle?  

Very interesting tastes.

Every time I try to lick the water in a puddle, Tonya tells me not to.  Like there are some sort of germs in the water.

I can't see how that would be possible.  It's rain water.

Did you know, some places, your not allowed to have rain barrels to collect the water that falls off the roof of your house?

I found that very surprising.

But I guess the rain water is supposed to fall on the ground to fill up the water table in the ground.  So collecting it, doesn't allow it to fill up the water table.

I should think that a couple barrels of water isn't going to have much of an effect on the water table, but...  if you are collecting more than your fair share...  then that would be different.

Now, in places like Bermuda, they HAVE to collect the rain water for drinking purposes.  Seems funny how an island, surrounded by water, needs to collect rain water to drink.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment