Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 March 2019

25/Mar/19 do you think people will think I'm famous with these glasses


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday it was quite nice out.  Nice enough, that Tonya and the Big Guy were out on the back deck for several hours.

Later on, they even had steak.  There was a bone in the steaks.  I was hoping that I would get to chew on the bone.  Oh course that didn't happen.

I got to go for another walk with the Big Guy.  I'm hoping that means that his foot is all better and that I will be going for walks a lot more often now.

Tonya was saying that I've got to be brushed to get my under fur off my body.  Ahhh...  before we break out the brushes, can we at least acknowledge that it's still cold outside and that I still need that fur for when I go outside.  I do got two coats.  My under fur and then the longer fur that you see.  My under fur is what keeps me warm, when I go outside in the snow.

March break is over for the kids and they will be back in school today.  With all the snow banks gone, it will be so much easier for the kids to get back and forth now.

Tonya had found this old mp3 player.  But the battery is done and will no longer charge.  Tonya was sad about this.  She really wanted that to work.  Then she would have listened to music on a headset, while she was cleaning the house.

Here is another picture of myself and Tonya.


I'm telling you, it was really nice being outside with my humans again.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment