Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 11 June 2018

11/Jun/18 WHAT do you want


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So, as usual, it's early morning and the Big Guy is sneaking around the house.

Of course I can hear him.  But I don't react.  He isn't like Tonya.  He doesn't get me all wound up and excited.  Then again, he doesn't feed me table scraps either.  I can sit and watch him eat and I will drool my best... but nothing.  He is a stone.

Yesterday Tonya left the new gate open and I tried to go upstairs.  I could feel the hairs on my back being pulled.  It was the Big Guy preventing me from going any further.  He pulled me back down stairs and back on the other side of the gate.  Then he quietly closed the gate to prevent me from going upstairs.

I've been known to go upstairs and into the bathroom.  I drink from the toilet.  I eat the toilet paper and I've shredded a few towels that have been left laying around.

So, I quietly found Tonya's slippers and destroyed them instead.  The Big Guy always puts his slippers where I can't get to them.  I've been known to find his shoes, but then I get the "bad toy" lecture.  Normally at a much raised voice and the shoe is thrust at me, several times.  

So far, so good.  Big Guy's shit is off limits.  I only forget myself a few times.  Then realize what I've got in my mouth and drop it.

Tonya's stuff.  Well, lets just say, she has managed to get a lot of new stuff because of me.

So the Big Guy got another rat yesterday.  The traps he got out, are falling apart.  So it is snapping on the rat, but not trapping them.  There was a crow that found the rat and...  well Mother Nature can be cruel.  The Big Guy moved the remains so that the crow wouldn't get it.

They think that the rats are coming from the area where the old Parrish Centre would have been.  Since they are digging into the earth to make room for more houses, well, any little homes that the rats would have had, are being disturbed.  So they are moving out and finding new places to live.

With sad news, I have to announce, the man that was replacing the Big Guy's garage roof on Saturday, his step son passed away Saturday night.  He was only 17.  Steven Penny and Jenn Hanna, sorry for your loss.

Out of respect, I will not be including any extra pictures/videos on today's blog.

Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment