Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 26 June 2018

26/Jun/18 if it's raining cats and dogs, where are they


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you ever wonder what it's like to have the Big Guy sneaking around in the morning?

Here is a picture that he took of me without the flash.


It's dark out.

Go back to bed.

Sleep.

Today, the Big Guy has to go visit a "dentist".  He was telling me that they will put some metal stuff into his mouth to "clean" his teeth.  They will also poke at his gums.  If he had wider space between his teeth, he wouldn't have to worry as no food would get between them.  But there is also this stuff called "plaque".  He will use tooth picks to get rid of most of the plaque.  But I guess the hygienist will remove the stuff he doesn't get to.

Either way, he says that he doesn't look forward to these visits with the dentist.  

I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't let any one pick at my teeth very long.  I think my way is so much better.  

Tonya will give me a dental stick and it removes plaque from my teeth.

I wonder if the Big Guy would like to chew on a few.  No more visits with the dentist.  ta da...

So the wind is up and it's raining quite hard outside.  I hear that it was snowing in the highlands.  That is about a 2 hour drive from where I live.

Tonya put this house plant outside.  I don't think it's going to like it very much.  She transplanted it about a week ago.  It went into shock from being left outside.  Now that it's that cold outside, I wonder if it's going to make it?  If not, the Big Guy has been throwing dirt into the front hedge, trying to build up the earth near the hedge.  He was mowing the lawn on his garden tractor and the wheels went where they shouldn't have and he got stuck for a bit.  He hasn't done that since.  He said that he had the dumb that day.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment