Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 8 June 2018

8/Jun/18 were you sleeping


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is typically what the Big Guy sees when he is napping on the couch.  I will visit him and put my nose right up to his mouth to sniff his breath.

Then when he least expects it...

WHAM

I head butt him.  Right in the face...

Guess what today is...  Yes, I know it's Friday.  More than just being Friday...  

IT'S GARBAGE DAY!

Time to go for a walk and get the old sniffer into action.

The Big Guy put a roast in the sink to thaw.  I heard him talking about making a burnt end roast.  Fat lot of good that does for me.  He doesn't give me any of it anyways.  In the end, he will put the bone in the green bin and not give it to me.  He says it's because the bone could splinter.

You know, there are days when I think I would take that chance.

I heard Tonya talking about a Doggie Day Care.  They come pick you up in a little bus and take you away for the day.  So it's kinda like going to the dog park for the entire day.  They said that they want to give me a "trial run" before something else happens at the end of the month.  Not sure what they are getting on about.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment