Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 16 June 2018

16/Jun/18 so much for sleepy time


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

In the mornings, I can hear the Big Guy sneaking around the house.

Now, I know that he is going to take my picture.  Like he has done about a thousand times already.  But I never know when he is going to take that picture.  In this picture, I didn't realize that he was holding the camera off to the side as I was looking at him standing in front of me.

So now...  I've got the camera flash in the one eye.

I watched the Big Guy yesterday, out mowing the grass.  Man oh man, he sure does love that lawn mower of his.  Since he was able to make the grass ramp at the end of the hill, he doesn't have to go all the way around the house to mow the lawn.

Although he does want to get some earth to build up the lawn next to the hedge.  There is a bit of a drop off next to the hedge.  He has put his wheels in the spot next to the hedge and he had to lift the garden tractor out of the spot where it was stuck.  He didn't hurt anything under the tractor, so he was pretty happy about that.  He has been trying to build up that area for years now, just using branches and grass clippings.  But it never seems to build up.

He has some hay that is around the back of the house.  He could use that to see if it builds up the earth.  I think a lot of the stuff he's been putting down, just keeps rotting, like compost.

Tomorrow is Father's Day.  I know that my bio daddy lives in Bertrand NB.  That's next to Bathurst NB.  That is a long way away from here.  Even then, if I would meet him, would he know that I'm his son?  I moved here like forever ago.  This is my home now.  I think that there is a lot of people who also don't know who their non-furry Daddy is.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment