Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 14 June 2018

14/Jun/18 what ever it is, I didn't do it


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This morning, when the Big Guy got up and looked outside, he noticed that the sky was the wrong color.  But he seen that before.  It's all the forest fires that are burning.  The sky is the correct color now.

It is going to be raining later on today and then all day and into tonight, only to stop tomorrow.  But the rain is good for the grass and the trees, so it's all good.

I was seeing on the news that the farmers are really concerned about all the frost that we have been getting.  Especially those that work at growing blueberries.  I heard that this year has been about the worst for them.  The frost has killed all the flowers, and it's the flowers that turn into a blueberry.

I've also heard that the Big Guy is going to be doing a road trip today.  He is going to be going to Margaree again.  The Chase the Ace is down to 4 cards now.  The draw will be for close to $600,000.00.  WOW!  That will buy a lot of doggie treats!  They could stop buying me kibble and I would eat just dog treats.

So I wonder what the Big Guy is going to make for supper that I can't have any of.  Tonya and the Big Guy love onions.  I am not supposed to have anything with onions in it.

For a bit there, I was licking my paws.  A lot.  Tonya looked it up and it was because I was having an allergic reaction to something that I ate.  The Big Guy said it's because of all the human food that she gives me.  

Which could be true...

When Tonya and the Big Guy having their meals in front of the TV, I will sit in front of Tonya and I will drool.  And drool...  and drool...  then, I will sit closer and closer to her...  then my drool will fall out of my mouth and on to her foot, or her leg.

That is when there will be yelling for me to get away.  

But it works.

She will give in and give me what ever she is eating and she will put it in my food bowl.

Now, if I do that to the Big Guy...  well, he doesn't yell, he just keeps eating and totally ignores me.  Oh and I don't want to get too close to him when he is eating.  That will earn me a "stare".  I can't stand it when the Big Guy stares RIGHT at me.  I will back down and go somewhere else.  

No amount of human food is worth it.

Your Daily Funny


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment