Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 6 June 2018

6/Jun/18 picture of my good side


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was having a stretch here and the Big Guy snapped my picture.  He says that he's going to try can catch more picture of me from my right side.

He's just being weird again.

Yesterday the Big Guy was trying to do these edits to a video that he would like to upload to YouTube.  Things just were not working for him.

So guess who wore it.

If you guessed me, you would be right.

I was being my usual excited self at the beginning of our walk.  I wanted to go here and there to smell everything.  Well he was having NONE of that.  Tonya got upset with him for taking his "upset-et-ness" out on me.  Well he turned and gave her my leash.  Then he stormed off to go home.

Tonya walked me and told me over and over what a good boy I was.  She was really afraid that I would see another doggie and would want to run up to meet them.  She knew that she would have to let go of the leash if that happened.

She was quite happy when there was no other doggies out for me to run to.

When we got home, the Big Guy said that he was sorry, but he was still pretty upset that he put in over an hour into these video edits and it wasn't working.  He says that he's going to be doing it over today to make sure that they work.

I hope it does as I am home with him all day long and I don't need him to be in a "mood" all day long.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment