Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 19 June 2018

19/Jun/18 does the color of the ball bring out the color in my eyes


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So there is this really great toy that the Big Guy bought for me.  It is a ball with two handles built into it.  Then there is a tennis ball inside the ball.  If I bite hard enough on the outside ball, it will squeak.

But the best thing about this ball, is that it's big enough NOT to fit under the couch.  I don't know how many toys go under the couch.

I get all upset when that happens.  I will lay on the floor, looking under the couch, love seat or the chair and I will bark and bark.  Normally Tonya will "have enough" and will get the toy for me.

So I'm pretty sure that it's this Friday that I'm going to go to the Doggie Day Care.

Tonya said that if the Chase The Ace doesn't go this Wednesday, then she will be sending the Big Guy on a road trip to Margaree to get more tickets on Friday.  He doesn't mind.  He turns up the stereo really loud, he puts the cruise control on and off he goes.

The Big Guy says that he uses the cruise control a lot so that he doesn't speed.  Otherwise, he would be speeding.  He says that he can't wait for the self drive car to come out.  Then it will all the "heavy lifting" while he just looks around and enjoys the scenery.

They put in an electric charging station at Sobey's.  So he thinks that this may be something that Sobey's is doing at all their locations.  This would mean that he could purchase and electric car and would be able to make it all the way to Moncton where my non-furry Memere lives.  He would be able to charge his car without too much expense.  It does normally take a few hours to charge a fully depleted battery.  Depending on the charger.  There are some chargers that will charge using 100 amps at 240 volts.  This will charge your car in about 30 minutes or less.

BUT so far he has the Flex and he's going to keep that for now.

Your Daily Funny


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment