Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 24 June 2018

24/Jun/18 patiently waiting for the rain


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's supposed to rain this morning.  So my morning walk is probably going to be delayed.  But it will be stopping after supper.  So I expect that I will be walked this evening.  Either way, that's fine with me.  Morning walk, evening walk, afternoon walk.  A walk is a walk to me.

I didn't hear any more talking about this "vacation" thingy.

Although I did hear them talking about Chase The Ace and what would happen if they won.  I hear that the Big Guy will be getting a new garage.  Of course he would be pretty happy with that.  Then there would be new siding and windows on the house.  I'm sure there would be a few other things that would happen as well.  Like the back door, being hung on the opposite axis.

Tonya says that the hard wood floors would be redone.  The Big Guy said no to that.  He said something about me being gone first.  Perhaps he means that I will be visiting that doggie day care while they get the floors done?  Sometimes I don't think they are aware that I'm RIGHT THERE when they are talking.

They also said something about being retired.  I'm sure after they would have spent their money on foolish stuff, they would settle down and just spend the money as needed.  The Big Guy would be afraid that Tonya would give all their money away.

I seen that Tonya brought out some ribs from the freezer.  That means that they will be having all that pork and I will not be allowed to chew on any of the bones.  Had Tonya been thinking, she would have got me a new bone to chew on while they are having their ribs.  They are also going to be having potatoe salad and corn.  I know if I bug Tonya enough, she will relent and give me some.  This Big Guy keeps reminding her that human food is not for doggies.  For a bit there, I was licking my paws.  This normally means that I'm allergic to something.  But Tonya rarely listens to the Big Guy when it comes to me getting left overs.  I know that my non-furry Pepere would say that she is killing me with kindness.

I see that the Big Guy has put some bacon on for his breakfast.  I may as well enjoy the smells as I know I'm not going to be getting any bacon from him.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment