Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 12 June 2018

12/Jun/18 this is me laughing


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm waiting for the Big Guy to leave the computer so that I can enter my Blog for today.  Geesh, I can't believe the stuff he does.  Today, he was updating his MacPass stuff.  Not like we live in Halifax, or on the Cobequid Pass, but he's entered in all that info so that he will be able to just zoom past the toll booths.

A little birdie is telling me that my non-furry Memere is going to be visiting with me next month.  She will be staying for 2 weeks.  She says that she can take the bus to go back home.  I'm pretty sure that the Big Guy will drive her home again.  He doesn't mind the drive.  Obviously since it is going to be during the Summer, there isn't going to be any snow for him to worry about.

I think that I will be wearing my training collar while my non-furry Memere is visiting.  I don't think she will zap me, only give me the warning beeps.  You can bet, that gets my attention EVERY time.

She is scared of me.  I can be very overwhelming when I want to visit with someone.  I will sit right next to them and look them right in the eyes.  Most people are scared when I do that.  I don't mean to scare them.  It just happens.

Then, I will want to play.  Now, Tonya and the Big Guy know that I don't mean to harm them when I mouth them.  They are used to that.  But my non-furry Memere, she doesn't even allow me to lick her hand.

The Big Guy was very disappointed by the folks at Home Hardware.  He called them last month to order a very special rat trap.  So far, they haven't called him.  So he went on Amazon and ordered the new trap.  He feels that he should have done that last month when he was looking for the trap in the first place.  But now it's on the way, so he should have it soon enough.

Tonya was talking with a few other people that live around here.  They are all talking about the rats that seems to be around town.  So it's not just us.  The Big Guy was speaking with a guy at work that lives down the other end of Stanley St.  That's about 10 blocks away, and he has rats in his yard as well.  He said that he seen the rat this past weekend.

The Big Guy gets sad when he traps a bird in the rat trap.  

Seems sorta funny how he's willing to feed the birds that shit all over his car, but hates the rats that poop in the grass.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment