Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 13 June 2018

13/Jun/18 playing hide and seek


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

When I am laying out on the deck, I will sometimes go to the very corner of the deck and I'm hard to find.  But I rather enjoy looking up the driveway to see who is "out front".

There are times when I will bark at them to let them know that I'm sitting in the back yard.

It's been two years since I've been living here.  BUT, it's been three years since the Big Guy and Tonya have been married.


That is a long time in dog years.  That is about 21 years in dog years that they have been married.  But since they got together, well that would be about 175 dog years.

The Big Guy was telling me that they will be having Fish & Chips from Winnie's Wagon.  He says that it's the BEST Fish & Chips on Cape Breton Island.  That's a pretty bold statement to make.  But there has been times when they will be waiting over and hour.  So it's a pretty popular place.

When the Big Guy goes to the Mainland, he always wants to stop at Deluxe Fries in Truro.  Tonya doesn't always want to stop there.  She says he always get the same stuff.  How boring is that?  He says that they got the BEST Fish & Chips on the Mainland.  Same with Moncton.

There was one road trip, they stopped in Truro and Tonya seen that McDonalds at a McLobster.  So she asked if they could stop at McDonalds.  

The Big Guy was MORE than accommodating.  

When he pulled into McDonalds, she seen that he wasn't walking towards McDonalds.  She asked him, where was he going.  Well, to Deluxe Fries, which is right next to the McDonalds.  


So, he ended up getting his Fish & Chips that he likes so much.  

Tonya was in McDonalds a very long time.  

She eventually came out to the car and she was upset.  She had a McChicken and fries.  She was commenting on how they could have told her, right from the start, that they didn't have any McLobster that day.  

The Big Guy smiled and said that Deluxe Fries had a Lobster Roll on their menu for $9.99.  Which was less expensive than McDonalds that day.  

So Tonya ate her McChicken and grumbled the entire time she was eating.  

If only she went to Deluxe Fries, like the Big Guy wanted in the first place.  She would have had her lobster sandwich and would have been happy.

The moral of the story...  

GO TO DELUXE FRIES WHEN EVER THE OPPORTUNITY COMES AROUND!!!

I'm not sure, but I think this Friday, I am going to go to the Doggie Day Care.  I will get to visit with all kinds of other doggies and play with them.  I bet I will be super tired when I get home.  I sure hope that Tonya and the Big Guy don't go for a walk without me that day.  Friday is garbage day and I know how special it is for me to go from bag to bag and sniff each one.  It's so much fun to guess what is in each bag.  Then if it's a super garbage bag, I will pee on it.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment