Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 20 June 2018

20/Jun/18 curled up and sleeping


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy is going to be making this thing he calls "Mum's Macaroni" today.  I can't have any of it as it has onions in it.

He says that he has NEVER been able to make it like his mother does.  He has tried and tried.  Over and over again.  But it is just never the same.  BUT, he's going to try again today.

For those of you that don't know what "Mum's Macaroni" is, you may know it as goulash.  It is loose hamburger, onion, stewed tomatoes, with macaroni.  Then baked in the oven.  Pretty simple, right?  But he still can't make it like his mother does.  

The Big Guy went to Home Hardware yesterday to get the rat traps that he ordered.  He was 100% positive that he only ordered the 1.  But there was 2 there for him.  So he didn't question it, he took both.  He really believes in these traps too.  He has also ordered one from Amazon as he didn't think he was going to be getting the ones from Home Hardware.  So, eventually, he will have 3 traps.  

Those rats will not have much of a chance.  He will be putting one by the green bin to see what he catches there.  These traps have a tube attached to them, so he firmly believes that he will NOT be catching birds.  Mice perhaps, but not birds this time.

That made him sad when he was catching birds in the rat traps.  He has the same style traps in the house, but for mice.  They are 100% guarantee kill, HUMANELY too.  They are made my Nooski.  Here is their website:  http://www.nooski.com/

Pretty cool eh?

So I will be off to the Doggie Day Care this Friday.  I've never been there before, so I don't know what it's going to be like.  But I hear that I've got to bring some of my food and something that belongs to Tonya, so that I can smell her and feel safe.

I hope that the other doggies will be nice to me that day.  But I hear that there is other dogs that LOVE it there.  I guess I will find out.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment