Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 5 June 2018

5/Jun/18 this is what Google Earth would see


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

As I am looking outside, I am seeing the first Robin for the season.  They don't eat the Bird Seed that Tonya has been putting outside.  They tend to run over the lawn and then peck at stuff that I can't see.  They must be eating worms or other bugs.

Normally Robins are a sign that Spring is here.  Well, I would say that they are a bit late.  It's only about 2 more weeks for summer to be here.

There is this weak storm that is coming our way today.  So more rain for the lawn.  I wonder if the Big Guy is going to mow the lawn again tomorrow?  He will do that to make sure that his lawn looks really nice.  There is someone else that only mows their lawn about twice a year.  So when they mow their lawn, it's more like hay.

Tonya has been craving pasta lately.  But she will eat it and then promptly go to the bathroom and get sick.  I don't think she is supposed to be eating pasta if she gets sick each time she eats it.

Then again, I guess that would be like myself and pork.  Every time Tonya gives me pork, my bowels tends to get super loose.  What a mess when I leave a poop behind.  The Big Guy will say to her, no pork.  Kibble only.  

He's no fun at all.

I know that bacon is pork and Tonya will give me bacon every so often.

So...  there is this wall paper that is in my house.  About a month ago, I ripped a small hole in the wall paper.  I was bored.  I decided yesterday that I would get more of the wall paper off the wall.

I'm not sure why, I do that kind of stuff.  I'm bored I guess.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment