Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 17 June 2018

17/Jun/18 got my safety glasses on


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So today is Father's Day.

Tonya asked the Big Guy if we should invite her brother's over for supper.  The Big Guy said, it's FATHER'S DAY, not Brother-In-Law's Day.  They all have children, let them spoil their father's.  It's not our job to do that.  

He suggested that we ask them if they want to go to a restaurant for supper.  She said that we would be expected to pay for their meal.  The Big Guy only raised his eyebrows.  (Pretty much saying, that wasn't going to happen)  The Big Guy said that we could go to McDonald's.  That isn't expensive.  Or Wendy's.  Or even go to Sydney and go to A&W.  

Tonya eventually gave up that thought.

Tonya likes taking care of her family.

The Big Guy is nothing but a grumpy old man.

I think that the Big Guy expects to play his XBox most of the day.  It's not supposed to rain today.  But it's also not going to get very hot out either.  Only +12 today.  So that means if they sit outside to enjoy the day, it's going to be warm jackets for them.  

Gosh, we're only a week away from the first day of Summer and it sure doesn't feel like it.

I've been dragging my arse across the floor.  Tonya is worried about it.  The other day, when we went to the Vet, I confirmed that I weigh 125 pounds.  We got my flea and worm medication.  Tonya asked the Vet if she should be concerned if I am dragging my arse across the floor.  The Vet said that I may be having an itchy arse due to some poop being stuck.

The Big Guy says it's because of all the human food that Tonya is giving me.  Which is true.  When she tries to eat something and watch TV.  I will put my face right up to her plate and I will drool all over her.

I do not do stuff like that to the Big Guy.  He just does the Grumpy Old Man stuff to me.  Doesn't end well at all.  He does stuff like putting my training collar on.  Then when I look at him the wrong way with that plate of food, I get "corrected".  So I have learnt, the safer person to do that to, is Tonya. First off, she doesn't correct me and second, she always gives in.

Your Daily Funny


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment