Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 15 June 2018

15/Jun/18 who said dogs can't look up


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy read somewhere that doggies can't look up.  I'm not sure of the context.  But I sure can look up.

I was chewing on my bone when the Big Guy snuck up behind me to take this photo.

My non-furry sister, Linda called yesterday.  She was speaking with the Big Guy.  She didn't say "hello" to me at all.  I remember them visiting last year.

Today is Friday.  Both Tonya and the Big Guy are off.  I would LOVE to go to the dog park, but since it was raining all day yesterday and today, I bet all bets are off.

Yesterday the Big Guy went for a drive without me.  He went to Margaree to get more tickets for the Chase The Ace. While he was there, the winner from the night before was getting his check.  The Big Guy was caught in the background "photobombing" his picture.  See him to the right?


So, is this like a graduation photo?  You got the person getting their award and the next person is waiting for their turn in the background.  I know the Big Guy would be pretty happy.  They think that this week's jackpot will be $675,000.00.

On the way home, the Big Guy said that there was a rental van cube truck that caught fire.  The highway was closed while the fire fighters put the fire out.  It may have been caught on the dash cam.  Either way, the Big Guy said they were waiting a long time for the traffic to start moving again.  The Big Guy was telling me that the front cab was all burnt up.  But it looked like the back part of the truck was just fine.  I just hope that no one got hurt.

Your Daily Funny


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video  (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment