Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 25 June 2018

25/Jun/18 I'm the doggie, gotta love me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.




Tonya loves taking pictures of me.  But she doesn't take as many pictures as the Big Guy does.  If you click on any of the pictures, it will go "full screen" so that you can see just how handsome that I am.

It's almost like she had me at a studio.  But these pictures were taken right in our living room.

I've itching my arse across the floor at the house.  Well yesterday, Tonya took the time to clean off my bum area.  I had some stuff stuck to my fur.  Well that's all cleaned up now.  I'm no longer itchy.

My non-furry uncle Terry came by for a visit yesterday.  He is always happy to see me.

I heard them talking about how he is going to be baby sitting their house while they are going to be gone on "vacation".  There is that word again.

They are afraid that I might hurt my non-furry Uncle Terry while they are gone.  Either that, or he may decide that I can eat his take out food while his back is turned.  He naps a lot on the couch while watching TV.

The Big Guy said that he also drops the TV remote a lot too.  He is watching TV, he falls asleep and the remote falls to the ground.

Well, we are in for a bit of rain today.  There could be upwards of 50 mm of rain.  That's about 2 inches of rain for those of you that don't do the metric system.  That's a lot of rain.  That will also mean, delayed walks.  

Damn.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment