Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 27 June 2018

27/Jun/18 I hear Summer is on the way


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

There is a special weather statement coming for this weekend.  It's going to have high humidex values.  For my friends that read this from the United States, that is the "feel like" temperature.

So I'm going to have to find a source of water and some shade.  With my jet back coat, I can feel the sun beating down on me.

I know that there is a lot of you that don't watch the TV show, Big Brother, but the Big Guy does.  They are starting their 20th season tonight.  Of course, he is looking forward to it.  I will watch it from time to time as it is very colorful and gets my attention.

I think I heard the Big Guy talking about having a fried egg sandwich for breakfast.  But will he give me any of his sandwich?  Fat chance of that happening.

The Big Guy hasn't seen the rats in a bit.  He's pretty sure that they are still around, but are hiding.  The rats haven't set off his new traps.  But he isn't discouraged.  He did move the green bin to a different part of his property, so he's pretty sure they have moved over there, to be next to the food source that they can get to.  So that means he should really set the traps near his garage.

He says that he's going to do that...  but so far...  nothing.  He is still waiting to see if they are still around the front yard, under the front step.

They had to stop feeding the birds as there was something on the news that said to stop feeding the birds.  There is some sort of bird flu that is still going around this year.  They were commenting on the lack of Blue Jays this year.  In the past, they have seen a lot of them.  This year, only a few.  Same with the robins.  Although the robins were never at their feeders, but still, they are not very plentiful this year.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (Click on the picture to see the video)


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment