Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 10 June 2018

20/Jun/18 keeping an eye on the contractors


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday I was keeping an eye out on the contractors.  They were removing the roof and installing a new roof on the Big Guy's Garage.

I barked at them a lot.  They were running this compressor thingy.  It made a lot of noise that I didn't approve of.  So I barked at it a lot to show it who was boss.


This is a picture from about 5 years ago.


This is a picture of the finished roof.  

The color of the new roof, somewhat matches the color of the house roof.

Now the garage is going to need a new door.  That one is getting really old and is rusting out at the bottom.  But that's not a "this year" job.  More like several years down the road type of deal.  Also, when the house gets the new siding, the garage gets new siding as well.

Previously, they used to use a baby gate to keep me from going upstairs.  Well, the other day, the Big Guy went to the pet store and purchased a proper gate.



I haven't tested this one just yet.

So far, they seem pretty happy with their purchase.  We will see just how long that lasts.  When I get excited, I can sometimes forget just how much I weigh.  So the gate will be "tested" down the road.

The Big Guy found this application for his XBox.  It is Bob Ross and him doing his paintings.  It was free, so of course that got his attention.  But it's Bob and him talking about his happy little trees and the happy little birds that lives in the trees.  

Hey, what ever makes you happy.

Tonya's knee was really sore yesterday.  Not sure why.  She said she wasn't dancing.  Which, I can tell you, she wasn't.  BUT, there is times when I will get up on her for my hug.  She says that I am a lap dog.  But there is times when I get up on her and she yells in pain.  I guess I'm not quite the lap dog that I think I am.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment