Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 2 June 2018

2/Jun/18 I got my paws facing opposite each other


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy went to the grocery store and he purchased this thing called a Beef Tenderloin.  I never seen such a large chunk of beef before.

Of course the package was full of blood.  Now I have a super sensitive nose.  That smell got my sniffer working over time.  But do you know what he did with all that blood?  He washed it all down the sink.

Then, he took one of his larger knives and he started cutting it up into pieces.  2 of the steaks, he put into a mixing bowl.  The other steaks, he put into zip lock bags and tried to get all the air out of the bags.  When he was done with the bags, he took them and put them in the freezer.

The two other steaks, he seasoned them up and then took them outside.

I could smell them on the BBQ from inside the house.  After about 15 minutes, he brought them back in.  Well, then they ate them.

Of course I bugged and bugged Tonya.  She finally gave me some.

I can tell you this.  I can see why they call it beef tenderloin.  There was nothing tough about that steak.

But the Big Guy could see that I tend to gulp down the steak and didn't take time to appreciate it.  He only did this eye roll thing that he does when he isn't all that impressed.

Yesterday was Friday.  Garbage day.  But the Big Guy didn't have to go to work right away.  So he only walked me AFTER the garbage was all collected.  So that was a bust for me.  I didn't get to sniff anyone's garbage.

It's supposed to rain all day today.  This means no sitting outside this evening.  Like you see them doing in the video below.

Your Daily Smile


Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment