Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 7 February 2017

7/Feb/17 Excuse me, but do you have any Grey Poupon


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy really wants to go get a coffee, but I am laying on the floor beside him and I am being quiet.

OK, well his desire for coffee outweighed my need to be quiet.

I have moved to a quieter location.  I am at the back door, laying down.

Yesterday the Big Guy had to go for his Glucose test.  This is where they find out if he is a diabetic or not.  His father had it and he is VERY over weight.  So he may be diagnosed with it.  Now he has to wait and see what comes of it.

He is determined to loose weight.  If he does, that could stave off the diabetes for a bit.  But when he looses weight, he will not be so sore when he walks and that means that he will be able to take me for walks.  I can't wait for him to loose weight.

He only gets weighed once a week.  That is on Friday's.  He started at 400.0.  So lets see how this new Keto WOE (Way Of Eating) works out for him.

Also, yesterday, the Big Guy came home to a nice surprise.  His next door neighbor had his tractor out and moved a lot of snow from my yard.  So that meant that it was so much easier for the Big Guy to get his car into the yard.  But there is still a lot more snow that has to be moved around.  It isn't all done just yet.

We got more snow tonight.  Then rain, then more snow.  The Big Guy wishes that it was all rain.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment