Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 February 2017

17/Feb/17 would you get me the TV Remote


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy got up from watching TV and I decided that his place on the couch is nice and warm.

Last night, the Big Guy and Tonya came home and their driveway was all cleaned up.  That was so nice of the neighbor.  We got about 12 cm of snow.  Just enough that it needed to be cleaned up.

Normally the Big Guy only weighs himself on Friday's.  I wonder how much he has lost?  I am hoping that he is below the 390 mark.

We are getting a light dusting of snow as I am typing this.  Of course the Big Guy is hoping that it's nothing too significant.

The Big Guy is going to be making some cubed beef with gravy.  Not sure exactly what he is up to.  I bet they are only going to give me kibble.

I am not sure if the kids are going to have school today.  It's been snowing all week.  But the Nova Scotia government is going to make the teachers take a new contract and they aren't very happy about it.  Since the Big Guy doesn't have any of his kids living at home, it doesn't effect him that much.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment